Do business without boundaries. Expanding your software’s borders creates satisfied customers around the world. At Bridge360, we ready software for global markets by ensuring that it is technically accurate (enabled), culturally sensitive, language neutral and properly tested.
In addition to your software, we globalize your sales and marketing collateral, media outreach, social media and website to help you promote your products and services in the best light. We also take care of your technical documentation, so you can support your customers anytime and anywhere.
Need to take your software to a foreign market but not sure if your people and products are ready? Bridge360's international readiness assessment gives you the answers you need to reach your goals.
Our proven assessment can quickly identify your options for taking your software to foreign markets. We measure your software’s preparedness for global deployment by:
- Determining whether it's enabled to support international markets
- Analyzing your delivery teams (business and technical ) for capability and knowledge to support you
- Recommending both tactical and strategic options available to launch your international distribution / deployment goals
Going global? Our team will work with yours throughout each phase of the software development lifecycle (from design to deployment), incorporating global requirements and international best practices.
Bridge360 ensures your technical team and your software development process are prepared to deliver, maintain, and support international markets. We work with your team at each stage of the software lifecycle: development, linguistic testing, and deployment to make sure your international debut is a success.
Make sure your software speaks like a native. We provide "in-country" product review and consulting to ensure that your software is widely accepted and user-friendly.
Bridge360 has extensive experience in:
- Localization -
Localization includes adapting your software to comply with local laws and customs, evaluating colors and icons, language, and meeting local compliance standards.
- Translation - We provide language support for more than 100 languages worldwide.
- Linguistic Testing - With expertise in both software quality assurance and software localization, Bridge360 can test your applications on-site or at our facilities, in any language. We can even write the test steps through your application if you don't have them
- Certification -
Preparing software for certification is a complex process that requires both technical and cultural knowledge. For example, in China, not only does your software have to meet the GB18030-2005 standard, but also additional considerations that range from Mandarin-translated application and test scripts, to remote testing capabilities.
Bridge360 is the only U.S. company outside of mainland China to secure the China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) software certification for its clients. Bridge360's software internationalization engineering team specializes in these intricacies so you don’t have to.